These Love handle blasters targets your obliques, the muscles at the sides of your abdomen, they are also called muffin tops. These 4 effective love handle blasters will slender and define your waist and hopefully blast away those pesky love handles. This is one of those flat tummy workouts that you want to do as often as you can.
1. Lie on the floor, on your right side, legs straight. Squeeze your bottom and pull your belly button back in towards your spine.
2. Rest your head on your arm. Place your left hand on the floor in front of you for balance. Flex your feet.
Keep your left leg straight and raise it in line with your body until you feel your obliques tightening, and hold for a couple of seconds. Lower your leg with control. Do 10 reps on each side.
- Lay down on the ground. Get your legs in a 90 degree angle. The hard part right here, is to lift your feet of the ground
- Place both of your hands behind your head.Contract your stomach muscles and touch your left knee with your right elbow. (Hold this position for 20 seconds) Get back to the rest position.
- Touch your right knee with you left elbow this time.
- Make sure to do a minimum of 10 repetitions for each side.
Tip: To make it more difficult, try doing this love handle blaster on a medicine ball.
Abdominal bicycles are one of the most effective Exercises for love handles. This exercise for love handles targets your abs and obliques and thus is a excellent exercise to lose love handles.
- Lay down on your back, while both of your hands are holding the outside of your head. Keep your knees bent and both feet just above the floor.
- Bring your left elbow and right knee towards each other, while at the same time extending your left leg straight forward and holding it in the air. Try to simulate riding on a bicycle by doing this love handle workout while switching sides again and again.
Trunk Twists are very easy and effective exercises for love handles, because it’s also workout the hips, abdominal area and lower body at the same time.
- Stand with your feet shoulder with apart
- Spread both of your arm to the side to form a T. (you can also use a bar)
- Make sure you keep your head, torso and legs forward.
- Rotate your core to the left, contract your abdominal muscles and stretch as far as you can. (hold this position for 15 seconds)
- Now repeat this on the other side. Do reps of 10