Losing tummy fat fast is a desire of many of us, and in actuality it’s the first step to a sexy flat tummy. But you can’t do it overnight, the good news it can be done and in efficient time if done correctly. The most important thing to remember is, you have to lose tummy fat before your flat tummy will appear by reducing your fat intake in your diet and resistance training.
Experts now agree that you must create lean muscle tissue in order to shed fat anywhere in your body, especially in your abdomen. Lean muscles is the key to unlocking sluggish metabolisms. Energize your metabolism and you will burn calories all day long, reducing the fat in your stomach that’s covering your tummy muscles.
Even though you do tummy exercises, you will not see the results until you reduce the tummy fat. Below are ways of losing tummy fat fast.
1. Flat Tummy Diet- The first most important step is to go on a low fat diet which is to reduce the fat intake that you eat. You will not be able to lose your tummy fat without reducing your fat intake. Reducing your fat intake will reduce the fat in your entire body including the stomach area where a large amount of fat may be stored. The stomach area is a prime candidate to store fat and usually one of the first places you see results. You will need to go on a low-fat diet and stay away from fatty foods. The fastest way to lose tummy fat is reducing the fat you eat, plus burning fat and toning the stomach through exercise. You can do all the tummy workouts you want, but if you don’t reduce your fat intake, you will not see much results. The fastest way losing tummy fat and fat throughout your body:
- No Fast Food
- No Fried or greasy Foods
- No junk food, candy or desserts
- No processed foods
- No butter or dairy
- Eat more vegetables, vegetables should be 50% of your meal
2. Eat 5 times a day- You should try to eat every 3 hours, 3 meals and 2 snacks in between. This will keep your stomach satisfied, and won’t starve and encourage you to eat more or eat fatty foods.
3. Water- Water is a great way to lose tummy fat fast and other areas. It helps clean your body by removing toxins and fat inducing liquids. You should drink a minimum of 60 ounces a day. The more water the better and it will also help keep your tummy fuller for longer periods. Tip: Try drinking 2 glasses of water before each meal or snack.
4. Sleep – Yes, sleep helps. Sleep is essential to boost the body’s energy flow and increase your metabolism which burns more calories. Studies have showed that with lack of sleep your metabolism and energy slows down. So getting your 8 hours of sleep does a body good.
5. Focus on building lean muscle tissue- In addition to your low fat diet, resistance training workouts focused on the stomach area to lose tummy fat fast, resistant training help increase metabolism to burn calories which will help reduce tummy fat and give you a tone flat stomach. Tip: Energizing your metabolism, each pound of lean muscle burns 50 calories a day just to maintain itself. Examples of resistant training exercises for the tummy include, the plank, the side plank and the vacuum.
Having a toned flat tummy is a good reason to lose tummy fat, but tummy fat is worse for your health that fat in your butt or thighs. Stomach fat tends to trigger your liver to release stored fatty acids, raising cholesterol levels. It also can alter levels of key hormones related to appetite, fat storage, and heart disease. When you gain weight in your stomach area, these hormones become altered and you tend to feel hungrier, you eat more and then your body tends to store fat in your abdomen.